Gas Safety Certificate
We have qualified heating engineers able to provide gas safety certificate for all gas appliance installations and servicing on both domestic and non-domestic systems.
Why choose Belfast Contracts for your property maintenance?
To receive a free quote, fill in one of our online forms or simply call us 02895 609763
5 STAR SERVICE
We are committed to providing professional, honest, and affordable service on every job
We employ qualified tradesmen with a proven track record of getting a job done right first time
RAPID RESPONSE TIME
We aim to respond quickly and efficiently to both reactive and planned maintenance needs
Local Gas Heating Engineers
Gas safety certificate is a legal requirement for landlordds of residential property. This certificate is referred to as a Gas Safety Record (CP12) and issued at annual safety check by a qualified heating engineer. The gas safety certificate ensures gas appliances at a property comply with the UK gas safety regulations. Our team of trusted heating engineers provide annual safety checks for domestic and commercial gas supplies.
At Belfast Contracts we are proud to deliver high quality services for our customers with their peace of mind in consideration.
Types of annual gas safety certificate
* Domestic safety certificate – Landlord or home owner gas safety record (CP12)
* Non-domestic – gas installation safety report (CP17)
* Commercial catering appliances – gas safety inspection (CP42)
DO YOU HAVE A BOILER OR HOT WATER EMERGENCY?
Our local heating engineers are available on call 7 days a week
“Would absolutely highly recommend Belfast Contracts, their response was extremely quick, their work was extremely clean & tidy. They reassured & was really curtious to my 80 year old parents, thanks so much” Andrea Reid
“Fabulous service and local. No issue in helping us during Covid-19. All pricing explained beforehand and job undertaken efficiently. Great prices too” Eddie Turner
“Customer care is excellent. Went above and beyond. Work was done to a high standard and cleaned up as well which was a bonus. Will definitely use again. Thanks a lot.” Kieran Donelly
Get Your Free WhatsApp Consultation Now
Areas we cover
Based in Belfast we cover a large part of Northern Ireland. We have tradespeople available to work in County Down and County Antrim and every postcode district in this area.
The following postcodes are included in our service area:
BT1 – BT17 Belfast
BT19 – BT20 Bangor
BT22 – BT23 Newtownards
BT27 – BT28 Lisburn
Finance Plans Available
Spread the cost.
Loans from £1,000 to £50,000
Flexible lending periods from months to 7 years
Check out our heating services pages
Get an appointment with our heating engineers for a wide range of tasks. Here are some other heating services we provide:
* Annual Boiler Service : we will service your boiler to the manufacturer’s guidelines, ensuring optimal performance and maximising its lifespan.
* Boiler Repairs & Parts Replacement : we can usually schedule a gas engineer the same day to start fixing a broken boiler and order any spare parts needed.
* Boiler Installation : We do gas boiler installations as well as oil heating systems.
* Radiator Power Flushing : if your radiators aren’t heating your rooms as quickly as they should, a power flush could help restore their efficiency.
* Oil to Gas Conversion : we do oil to gas conversion to upgrade your heating system to more energy efficient level.
Terms & conditions
Belfast Contracts Limited is registered in Northern Ireland, Company Registration Number: NI667944. Our registered office is 78-80 Sunnyside Street, Belfast, BT7 3EY.
Belfast Contracts Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative (‘IAR’) of Switcha Limited, Trading as Kandoo which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Firm Registration Number: 828963 for Credit Broking and Insurance Distribution.
Switcha Limited is a Credit Broker and not a Lender. You can check this on the Financial Services Register at https://register.fca.org.uk/.